Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer fun

Some random pictures and some at Pelican Lake (near Brainerd, MN).

Sam loves his trumpet (even though he's blowing in the wrong end)!
Sam, Isaac, Olivia & Ben
Hard to beat some good lake weed
Men at work (and one observer)!

Our neighbor girl mentioned that she has 550 shells. Ben made sure to find many more. We had to count them all and I think there were 640 or so.
Isn't she cute?
Becky Sheard & the boys
Air time!
No air
My favorite girls
Todd College (college buddy) and Ben

My brother Tom & our kids
Angie (Tom's wife) & Olivia

2 comments:

Mathew, Helena, Caleb, & Jacob said...

Great pictures!! Looks like so much fun :) Now I do have some concerns about picture # 2, what is this about "good lake weed?" Hmmm...lol.

SM Anderson said...

Yea. New pictures. Thanks for sharing. It feels like forever since I have seen you guys. Even tho the nights were not restful it looks like the days were much fun. Take care!