Friday, June 12, 2009

An update before we go...

We received an unexpected 8-month update today. Olivia is doing well and here's an updated picture.

2 comments:

SM Anderson said...

LOVE the piggy tails. She is even more adorable than the first picture I saw. I can't wait to meet her. Safe travels!

Barb Rose said...

She is beautiful!!! I have no idea if you'll get a moment to check this while in Korea, but it just occurred to me that you might do a bit of souvenir shopping. DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED, but if you have room in your luggage, we'd be thrilled to pay you back for any souvenirs you could pick up for us since we lost most of ours in the Japan airport. $100 limit, we'd be happy with any items you'd pick out for your own daughter. And really, don't feel bad if you aren't able to do this for us. We plan to go to Korea again when Sophia is older. Have a wonderful trip!